Sunday, February 10, 2008

FixMacs Now Offers Remote Mac Service

In an effort to offer more timely service for clients, and to reduce my traveling, I am now offering some Macintosh computer services remotely.

New online methods of accessing remote computers permits me to log in to distant Macintosh computers for some maintenance, installations, and software upgrades. Tell your friends in South Africa and Costa Rica. You've got a vacation home in the Sierra Nevada, Baja, or Telluride? I can now perform many services not only for home-office Macs, but also for the far-flung locations. New remote services include installation of AirPort WiFi networks.

If you would like to learn more about this new service, contact me at your convenience.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?