Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Tao of SOHO


I spend your money.

Let's call a spade a spade. Just calling me in to your home office, and dollars vanish from your wallet. Why should you do this? What's in it for you? Where is the value?

My goal as a SOHO (small office, home office) technology consultant, is to enhance your business productivity, and therefore make your life better. There's no other reason to bring in a consultant for hire.

If I'm not achieving that goal, then I'm wasting your time, and money.

To achieve that goal, the foundation of a consulting relationship is in my efforts to understand your home office needs, and in gaining your trust in my professional judgment.

The most challenging task for a home office professional, is building what I call the "Original Home Office Mind."

To work efficiently, and effectively, is not to push yourself to work faster, or harder, but to work more wisely. The Tao of SOHO.

Forget the clock. Forget the computer. Forgetfulness has its place.

Home office professional or hobbyist? There's a conceptual, "Original Home Office Mind" difference.

If you're a hobbyist, then you will most likely look for a computer "repairman." Get in; fix it; get out.

If you're a professional working at home, working with me, we may be able to transform your computer in the home, into a true home office.

The first step has nothing to do with computers, and everything to do with the "Original Home Office Mind."

Pushing on a rope. Tugging on a cloud.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?