Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Professor Lawrence Lessig on Net Neutrality
- Comcast lies about disrupting Internet traffic
- Comcast packs public meeting hall with paid supporters
- Yahoo gives private user information to China
- Creative Commons and Internet copyright
- Sound bites and the dearth of meaningful public discourse
In this video interview, Amy Goodman of Democracy Now! elicits views from Stanford University professor Lawrence Lessig on Net Neutrality and the potential for abuses of power from centralized control of Internet access currently placed in private media corporations.